Monday, August 29

Oregon Coast: Condo

 This vacation could not have come at a better time, I was in need of some relaxation, and what better place than Lincoln City, Oregon. My first time in Oregon, and SO BEAUTIFUL!

This is the condo we, my sister's family and I, stayed in. 

This is the living room where my nephews and I slept. 
The ocean is right outside that window!!!

This is the view, from the window in the picture above, into the kitchen. 
Plus my sister Kate.

 This is the really cute bathroom, you can't tell but the paint is an orange color.
 Kate now wants to decorate her bathroom like this.

This is the bedroom where my sister and her hubby stayed. 
In the photo is Mindy, a friend of Kate's whose family also came on vacation this week.


And her whale bathroom.


AND THIS IS THE VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW! 
INCREDIBLE!
I may or may not have freaked out when I saw that we were staying RIGHT on the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment