Thursday, August 18

Cabin 2011

Every year we go to my dad's side of the family's cabin.
It's right on the lake so we spend the whole time boating, and reading, and relaxing. We also went to West Yellowstone this year to see Old Faithful, and to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.

I am not very good at keeping my camera with me, or actually using it when I do have it, so I have a select amount of pictures- and one day if I have access to more I'll share.

Grandpa thought it would be funny to tuck in all the boys pants before church. 
They look like old men! 


Braden and his "fishing" hat, and grandpa pants.

He wasn't so sure about taking a picture with me.

Isn't this the cutest?!

Tanner and me doing our funny faces!



We are goons.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, Braden is SUCH a stud!! He was cute before, but man he is a handsome little devil now!! Hehehe and I really like the old man photo, it's amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete