Monday, August 15

The Boy Who Lived

July 14, 2011

We waited in line for four hours, after a mix up with which line we were supposed to be in, we would have been like 2nd in line if not,  though we still ended up with great seats. (My speed walking skills came in handy, and my speedy sneaky moves to get us AMAZING seats!)

Half of the fun is waiting in line! There were some amazing costumes of every imaginable character, and the mood was electric!
Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor

It was decided, at my apartment, that if I were sorted it would be into Hufflepuff. So I had to support my team!

Watching HP 7.1 in preparation.

Shhh... don't tell. I'm a death eater. (PROTECT THE CHEX MIX!)

Hufflepuff and my dear Luna! (but I call her Lisa)

Dark Mark! 

Movie Review:
Loved every minute of it! I actually saw it twice in the first 24 hours. (Promise it was for social reasons, I'm not a die-hard.) But I did love it! It is kinda dark, and I did close my eyes at parts, but what a great ending. I know, I know, it was really disappointing for those of you who had just read the book- but this was a great wrap up of all the movies. Just keep the book and movie separate and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment