Wednesday, August 17

Never thought I'd say this...

I have now been working at Downeast longer than anyone else at the store.
My manager quit, and left me as the senior of our location.
It is true that I have taken breaks to go to 3 semesters of school in Idaho, and then 4 months in China, but now I am the only original one left.

So we had a surprise birthday/farewell party for Abby our amazing manager!

The married girls 
Natalie and Jessica with their hubbies

Cassidy and her roommate

 Jessica and her boy Seth

Abrie and her boy Benji

Paige and her boy Chad

 Jessica and her cute family: Matt and Elias

Mallory and her boy Chris
(we all chipped in and bought Abby Toms because she had always wanted some.)

I forgot to get a picture of the lady of the night and her hubby, so here they are talking to someone at the end of the table. 

Dear Abby, thank you for all the good times, and laughter! And thanks for all you taught me and for EVERYTHING you did for me! You are the world's BEST manager and can never be replaced!

No comments:

Post a Comment