Wednesday, August 31

oregon: alligators and sea otters

I don't have all the pictures, and since my sister is taking FOREVER to blog her pictures, resulting in a lack of photos on my end, here are the few I have.

This is my wind-blown hair, and some sea otters in the water in the right of the picture. 


My sister Kate and her hubby Dave and the sea otters (not a great view of the otters)

Colty and that white dot is a fishing boat.

Love my nephews!

We were told there would be tide pools here, but there weren't. But there were these, as my nephew called them "alligators" ie huge mossy sandbars.

Kate and Braden took a fall and Kate had a lovely bit of green moss stuck to her chin. So funny!

Oh beautiful Oregon. And brave surfers to face the fridgid ocean!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally imagine you laughing your head off at Kate....haha. When are you going to blog about the poop date???? I need to steal those pictures and blog about it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I know, my blogging is so behind! But soon! Promise!

    ReplyDelete