Thursday, August 25

calling all single gentlemen:

(I think I should get ahead of the game and start posting this now, since I'm so excited!)

It has been decided that Cassidy and I need to make this October go down in the record books. I happen to LOVE Halloween, and since that is the next big holiday I have started planning already. This is where I need your help:

I need some guys to take us to:  
1) Cornbelly's corn maze in PG
2) the Haunted Forest in AF
3) a Haunted house (of your choice) in Salt Lake

So far the past two years have been duds and none of this has happened. So I am petitioning now, and will be  until that wickedly great month arrives. 

Just be excited, these are some other things I have planned for October:

- My black butcher paper chalk board wall

- Halloween door decorations

-All my fabulous seasonal decorations all over my apartment
(notice the huge bat hanging on my kitchen wall!)

-Plenty of costume ideas 
(might I just add that none of these following photos are from halloween)

April Fools Day 2010

Relief Society retreat Summer 2011


Fall of 2008

Fall of 2009


-Halloween Shirts to be worn all month
(ignore my cheesy grin, and my personal Aladdin and Genie, but love the halloween shirt!)

- Annual How to Host a Murder Party

-Halloween themed dinner

-and introducing Scary movie Friday night 
  including such movies as: Psycho, Hocus Pocus, Watcher in the Woods, Skeleton Key, Wait until Dark, and many others...
It will be a spooktakular good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment