Sunday, August 14

At least someone thinks I'm smart!

Background:
My mom is in the Stake YW Presidency, and the President asked my sister Cami and I to go up to camp one night and help.

We were in charge of the value knowledge. Seeing as we are so smart and stuff... yeah right?!

It was a spiritual walk for the girls and it ended up being Cami and I on a random spot in the middle of the woods.  We hiked out there pretty early so we spent about a half hour just sitting around. We found many ways to entertain ourselves, and even a deer came to check things out.

There were nine groups of girls and we switched up what we said each time (if we EVER get asked to help again, I swear we'll be more prepared!) I think by the 9th group we actually sounded good.


"Hi, my name's Cami..." -in her most valley-girl-cheerleader-voice.


Hopefully we didn't ruin the spirit of the night, we heard pretty good remarks afterword... We just couldn't compare with Virtue and the new bride that was in charge of that one.

Lesson learned: nothing compares to a wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment