Monday, May 2

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Bad, bad idea...  
Here are the events that lead up to this scary event:

-In my new ward I decided to sit in the front row in Sacrament meeting
-My roommate is Jessica Major, who studied opera for a while
-I was feeling quite zealous today, in a new fun outfit
-I decided to suck up all my fears and be the first to bear testimony today
-When I was done, I was so relieved, and in conjunction with the above items, I then I sang my little heart out.

So....
The second counselor in the bishopric came up and asked me to sing. in. sacrament!  I can't say no! But luckily he said I can just put a group together, so I don't have to do a solo. 
The third Sunday of this month, you know where I'll be. In my same front row seat, nervously bitting my nails. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment