Wednesday, May 4

If Found Please Call...

I am so bugged! Last night I went out to dinner with some girlfriends, and there was this guy who looked over at me from a different table. So naturally, when he stood up to leave, I watched him go. BUT as he was leaving I realized I knew him..... but I CAN'T FIGURE OUT FROM WHERE! Seriously this is killing me, just because I distinctly remember his face, but can't place him. Did I x-ray him? Is he married to one of my friends? Did I double with him once? Did I have a class with him? Did he come into work one time? I DON'T KNOW! But it's killing me!

Dear random man:
Where you at the Happy Sumo last night at about 7ish, wearing a blue aero/american eagle/holister shirt? It seemed to be a work meeting, but you were under dressed. If this is you, please send a note this way, telling me how we know each other so I can sleep at night. Thanks much- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment