Tuesday, May 31

"Paris holds the key to your heart"

My brother Mitch had just returned from Paris, and realized that he needed to go back immediately. I went with him, but knew we only had like a half hour there. Conveniently there was a landing strip right by the Louvre, and I exited the plane frantic to be able to see all that I could in my allotted time. I was a crazy-man running around trying to see the Mona-Lisa, and all the other priceless works of art. As we were trying to sneak pictures of our time in the Louvre, the alarm started going off, 



and I woke up. 

I am a very vivid dreamer as some of you may know. I wake up, and feel like my dream really did happen, and have a very detailed recollection of it. I think this particular dream stems from a recent conversation about personal jets, and my overall love of art.

I was once told that if you were to spend only ONE minute with each piece of art it would take a whole month to see the all of them.
I did the math: ONE minute with each of the 35,000 works of art = 10 weeks. ABOUT THREE MONTHS!
This is taking into account their hours of operation BUT doesn't include the time you will take to sleep, eat, potty, and doesn't even include the time you would take to walk from one exhibit to the next!!!



I am currently, extremely obsessed with the Louvre after this dream. I might just have to move to Paris all together if I want to spend any time or energy with all that art!
Basically I am dying to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment