Saturday, May 14

Dear Paige,



I have this beautiful friend named Paige. I work with her. We are BFFs, basically she thinks I'm funny. We laugh a lot, mostly quoting My Big Fat Greek Wedding during work, and usually Emperors New Groove too.

Currently, I am kinda mad at her. Last week, on one of the beautiful days, she came in and said that she was outside for .5 seconds and got darker. Me, I try and tan, I try and get darker, and I BURN... and then go white again. No joke. I don't tan.  So I was pretty upset with my BFF.  So on break, on her five minute ride back to work she stuck one arm out the window. She was wearing a half sleeve cardigan, and when she pulled back the sleeve- she had a noticeable tan line. IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES!  

Disgusting. It's just a good thing I am a loving and forgiving person. So we can still be friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment