Sunday, April 17

New Directions....

Hi, my name is Amanda, and I'm horrible at directions. I cannot find an address without a map, for the life of me. No lie.  Send me out in the world with just an address, and I'll never be back... because I'll NEVER find it. I lived in the same town, all of my life, and when I started driving I couldn't tell you street names of the major streets in town. I know there is a main street... and state street... and the name of my street...



The thing is, that I'm a visual person, so give me a map, and I'm there. But then there are times when MAP QUEST LIES!  That is a whole different story....

But anyhow I am very lucky that my dear best friend, Andrea, knows me well enough that she plans on knowing the directions so that we don't get lost on our adventures.  
And this past adventure, a random reception that I went to as moral support, she even drove. This means chances of us getting lost, were reduced by 95%.  And did we? No! Well except that we kinda did.... but not really we just drove down one too many streets.
But success of this adventure was tops, and the conversation about taco meat, unmatched. 
But, yet again, that's a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment