Monday, April 18

I'm a little bit Country... I'm a little bit Rock and Roll!

I knew I bought my cowboy boots for something! 



The girls in my program, all needed a break after this long semester, so us single ladies went Country dancing. It is at the Center, in Provo, and actually really fun! There were quite a few cuties, and I spent the whole night spinning... literally.

And then the creepers, (I think they took pointers from my first post, but seriously pick up on the hints, buddy.)   And though I do have a few scary/funny stories concerning guys who are shorter than me, it was an overall good first time experience. 

I have decided, that if I plan on going back I need to work out my arms. I pulled something in my left arm, and when I put my hand behind my back, it still hurts. Ladies and gents: sometimes dancing can be dangerous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment