Tuesday, March 13

Heard the Word

If you didn't yet know, or just heard rumor, it is true. My mission papers are in, and I am anxiously awaiting my call to serve the Lord for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
God works in mysterious ways, but this could not have come at a more perfect time. I graduate in April and had no other big plans for my life. A few months ago I prayed about a mission and at that time the answer as no. Little did I know that this would come as a fast whirlwind, and it only took me about 2 and a half weeks to get everything together when I felt impressed to start my papers. When it's right, it's right. And I cannot deny that I know I have been lead and guided to this exact position today.

My photo I sent in with my papers. 

Am I nervous? Yep.
Am I so excited I can hardly stand it? Absolutely!
Can I hardly contain myself waiting to see where in the world I am going? You know it!

 This is the map that is currently living in my front room. 
And all those colored squares are all the current guesses to where I will be living for 18 months. 

Join me in this amazing adventure: if you have yet to guess, please do so! 
I would love to add you to my collection and include you in the festivities! 

And never fret I will post as soon as I know my actual destination.  



2 comments:

  1. this is so exciting! you will be a wonderful missionary! I don't think I guessed on facebook so my guess i Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!!!!! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete