Friday, January 6

Thank you DownEast!

I got my job at DownEast spring break 2008. I left for 3 semesters of college and a trip across the world, but always came back. Working holiday sales, building my wardrobe, and making memories.
What I will miss most is my friends that DownEast gave me. I will miss seeing those happy faces at least twice a week, and laughing during meetings. Hearing their advice on my life, and granted the blessing of being a part of theirs. I have made some lifelong friends, and our paths might have never crossed without this job. So here's to you, those still there and those who left before I did. I love you all!

Jessica Crosby
Brittany Anderson
Lexie Carr
Abby
Jac
Ron Camomile
Lindsay
Jen Grover
Jamie Hanson

Abby Howard

Jessica White
Cassidy Turner
Jessica Dent
Jessica Dalton
Amanda Seeley
Janica Ellsworth
Melissa Shoell
Abrie Lunt
McKenna Brady
Salina Johnson
Kelsey Poulson
Natalie Williams
Mallory Straus
Carlee Chase
Paige Ituma
Adam Jaynes
Alisha Wessman
Mandy Riley
Alisha Larson


That one girl who worked for one day
That one girl who worked here and at Chilli's
That one girl who was going into politics at BYU
The only other boy that worked there

and anyone else that I might have forgotten!


Love you lots! Please keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I like the no-namers best!!

    This is pretty sad to leave! You're an old woman in DownEast years.

    ReplyDelete