Saturday, January 21

According to a 2 year old



This is my darling youngest niece Avery. She is carrying my temple purse, wearing my shoes, carrying my dress and her panties.
She changes her clothes about 5 times a day, and loves purses and necklaces, basically anything girly. Her parents better watch out, they've got a little diva on their hands!

While I was getting ready after doing baptisms at the temple yesterday she had to do everything I did. She brushed and brushed her short blond hair (most of the time using the wrong side of the comb!) I put cream eye shadow on her, a little bit of powder foundation, and she even let me curl her eyelashes. It was so stinkin' cute how interested she was.

I asked her how old I am and she told me that I am 7, then later on while talking about her soon-to-be new baby brother I asked her if I am a boy or a girl. She answered and said that I am a boy.
Yep, here I stand a 7 year old boy, at least in the eyes of that 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment