Tuesday, January 17

My Best Friend's Wedding



This cute couple is getting married this March, and Andrea asked ME to be her Maid of Honor!!!

I feel like I need to watch 27 Dresses, Made of Honor, My Best Friend's Wedding and every other wedding movie so I can fulfill all of my duties! (except for the fact that in most of those movies there are quite the mishaps in the plots: we'll avoid that!)

We already did our run of "Say Yes to the Dress" and found something absolutely stunning (just you wait Justin!!)
Now it's onto more exciting wedding planning!! Loving EVERY minute of it! (seriously I am so glad that I am able to see someone else plan their wedding so beautifully before I have to try!)

And who knew that when I was given this title I would get SIX gorgeous long stemmed roses! LOVE YOU Andrea and Justin!

1 comment:

  1. You're cute:) Thanks for thinking we're pretty cool, we sure love you!! And yes, I know you just wanted me to get married first so that your planning can go so much more smoothly..you're welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete