Friday, November 11

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Halloween Night I went with Cassidy to my parents for soup and over to the ward's trunk or treat. We also went to our ward's dance party, and then up to Justin's cabin to watch a scary movie. 
(Insidious: super scary if you ask me- I don't like movies with cliff hangers)
It was a great halloween, I just wish I had more pictures to show!

This is officially my FAVORITE halloween costume to date! I borrowed the dress and pearls, but bought everything else. I don't have a shot of my shoes, but I even went all out and bought them to match. I seriously want to buy myself a flapper dress because I LOVED IT! 

With my little piggie, and cow.  Man it was so cute when they would say Happy Halloween: "Appy Hoween!" And they were very good and said trick-or-treat everyvtime! 
Half way through trick-or-treating Madolyn said "this is too much candy!" They are so funny!

Moo!

This girl is so much fun! I love her! Who wouldn't want a roommate who is 
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba BATMAN!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment