Saturday, November 12

Conference October 2011

This year my momma got tickets from her ward to go to the Relief Society session of General Conference. So I invited some of my girls and we went.

Corinne, my roommate. Shantel, who is in my program. Dawn my sister-in-law, and my mom.
I ran across the street (a trait from China I'm afraid) and ended up having to wait for them. 

On our way to the conference center we walked through temple square. While walking a nice man stopped us and asked if he could take pictures of us. He works for the church to put pictures in the conference Ensign. We were delighted. It was such a compliment to stop us.
Sadly there are no pictures of us in the Ensign, and he said he would send me the pictures, but hasn't.
Either way we felt like superstars and made for a fun story and a fun outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment