Wednesday, November 9

How to Host a Murder

Can I just tell you how much I love Halloween?!
I held my annual Murder Mystery Party, this year with 20 people instead of the usual 8. (not sure I'll ever put on such a big party like this again- man that was A LOT of work!)
Heavens Bless my sweet mother and awesome sister-in-law who helped me with the food. I COULD NOT have done this without them.

The layout (I forgot to get a picture of our main dish: dinner in a pumpkin.)


7 layer bean dip

Ghosts: White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

My Veggie Man


Spiders were taking over our Deviled Eggs


The game was Monsters and Murder. Everyone in the group was a different monster, and it was really great how everyone got into character!

Yeti Berg

Dragula

Pummy Kenface


Livan Gan



Onyx Blazen

Apari Shon

Howlie Moon and Oculon Mono

Pyra Med

Minot Orman

Ozbourne of the Dark

Royal Pong


Tankenstein and Octavus Recluse


Onyx Blazen, Teddie Frugal, Pyra Med


Bogarti Bubonic, Dr. Heckyl/Mr. Jive, Ozbourne of the dark

Vorhee Myers, Oculon Mono, Apari Shon

And the killing begins

Our host: Grimoth Jones, then Vorhee, Onyx, Teddie, Pyra, and Ozbourne


Explaining some rules. (don't you love Pummy Kenface's green top of the head?!) 

Dragula making an announcemnent

Picking up some clues.

The ghost and the cyclops 

PARTY!

 I wish you could see Howlie Moon's face paint. I didn't get a full on shot of her, but it was amazing!

Poor Pyra. (But what a great actress! I love my acting friends!)



Love this shot! They look so happy!

Who do you think dunnit?!

The group of us!

Thanks to everyone who came and made the night so memorable! I have the best friends!
A gigantic thank you to my parents for letting me use their home for the night.
And to Momma and Dawn for putting in a full day in the kitchen, and for putting up with me when things were coming down to the wire: I love you! This would not have come together without you. Seriously I would probably, to this day, still be trying to figure out how to cook the rice to put in our pumpkin.

Until next year: happy haunting!

1 comment:

  1. You're so awesome! Thanks for putting on such a fun night, these parties have been the best:)

    ReplyDelete