Monday, April 16

Movie Review

I have been watching a lot of movies lately. I guess it's just that I have a lot more free time since school is over, and that since my love life is put on hold for the next two years, I can live vicariously through the movie screen. :)

I'll start with the oldest (in production, not necessarily when I saw it)

In Time


In Time Film






If you see it for nothing else other then the beautiful Justin Timberlake (though not the best actor I've ever seen), there is also Matt Bomer (hello handsome!), and I know you will probably judge me because of this but I kinda have a crush on Cillian Murphy. He always seems to play the creepy guys (Batman, Red Eye...) But I can't help but appreciate his blue blue eyes.  




 Plus I do quite like Amanda Seyfried. (and how can I not support a fellow red-head... at least in this movie)








Yes it may be a little bit sci-fi, but I really liked the concept of this movie. Everyone grows in age until they turn 25 and then they stop aging and have one year on their clock of life. Time is the currency, and when you run out of time you die.  






And truly if nothing else there is this AMAZING scene in the movie where Justin's character and his mom (shown below played by Olivia Wilde) are running towards one another, and I seriously watched the whole movie again just so I could see that one scene. So beautifully done.



I really, really enjoyed this movie and would probably purchase it I enjoyed it that much. I'd give it a 8 on a scale of 1-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment