Wednesday, April 18

girls night out... to a scary movie





These little ladies and I went to:


And what did I learn? If guys want Randee to be all over them, take her to a scary movie. I have never met anyone who has freaked out so bad!


It had a few of my really good friends in it, remember the Mad Hatter from Once Upon a Time:


And good old Seneca Crane from Hunger Games (super handsome by the way!)


And this guy wasn't that bad to look at either...

But this chick's hair in the movie was CRAZY! Dunno if she just didn't want to do it or what?!

And I must be on an Amanda Seyfried kick, because here she is again.


Not going to lie the movie was kinda slow and boring, but I did really enjoy the ending. It was kinda vindictive, and had some girl power to it. But it was fun for a night out with the girls anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh now I get the Mad Hatter thing. SENECA CRANE without crazy facial hair?? That's just too much. Thanks for letting me vicariously watch movies through you haha, obviously I'm not keeping up on them for myself!!

    ReplyDelete