Thursday, October 13

What goes around, comes around.













Mallory picked me to do the new trend of the 7 random things post. I'm pretty sure I'm pretty random anyway, but here we go:

My sister Cami already posted about this one, but I am older, so even though she told you first it's not a copy-cat. 1- Thomas the Train creeps me out. As well as Wallace and Gromit (though unlike Cami, I'm ok with Rudolf- just not the abominable snow monster: creepy!) And some puppets- not Sesame Street, but especially ventriloquist dummies. Scary!

2- I have my toe nails painted year-round. And I don't let them get to the chippy stage, or grown out. I love nail polish, and hate my feet. Therefore painting them makes me feel better about life.

3- If I would have been a boy, my parents would have named me Clinton. 

4-I have a ~7 inch scar on my right lower back from a trampoline spring when I was a little child. 


5- I love flowers. Lilacs are my favorite, and I would have them in my wedding bouquet, but they only bloom for like one week a year, so that would be hard to plan around. But when I grow up I will have rose bushes, lilac bushes, and sunflowers in the summer, and huge flower beds. And fresh cut flowers on my kitchen table, all the time! I love them! I know it's kinda old fashioned, and lots of girls say they'd prefer a different gift since flowers die, but I think it is so sweet and love the thought of flowers coloring up my bedside table.  


6-I sleep with socks. The only time I have EVER gone consistently without doing so, was in China when it was so hot at night we all wanted to die. 

7- If I could change anything on my body it would be my eyesight. I hate having to depend on contacts for any sort of vision. It gets annoying after almost 10 years of being blind. -Oh how nice it would be to wake up one morning and be able to see my alarm clock from where I am laying. 


-That's it, that was hard. Hope I was clever enough. So now to pass the obligation on: Andrea, Jammie, Anna, Erin, Cassidy, Stephanie, and Joelle. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment