Wednesday, October 12

Be Kind to Frankenstein!

It's the best month of the year! It is the only other holiday, other than Christmas, that people go all out on. And we decorated our apartment and went ALL OUT!

This is the corner of the room with x-ray films cut out in the shapes of a skull, haunted house, and bat.

This is Cassidy,  my lovely-fun-creative-sidekick-roommate of mine! 

Did I mention we have a spider problem?!

Love my little dancing skeletons!

Can you tell how excited I am?! 

I'm not sure how to rotate this image... but I love the dollar store for little finds like this! Such a freaking cute door mat!

This is the entrance to our apartment. Frank is very welcoming. (Cass hates this photo, she was shy about her model walk!)

My pride and joy: 

Frankenstein!

All the black is cut out x-ray films. The spider shows an MRI of the skull. Super cool and creepy!

Isn't it great that my door was already green?!


(he's actually not scary at all....)

Frank's just creepin' lookin' at us. 

But we're excited about it! 

-I'm ready for you Halloween! I finally decided what I'm going to be and CAN'T WAIT! I don't even have big plans for the big night, but I'm excited none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment