Wednesday, September 14

Practically Perfect

Mary Poppins is playing at the Capitol Theater right now. I have such an amazing friend, Jessica, who loves me and my love for Broadway and invited me to go with her. We had awesome seats, and the stage is so cool! It was my second time seeing it, but it never fails to entertain. Those people are SO talented!


We had so much fun! The show is so family friendly and the dancing and props are AMAZING! Seriously so fun to watch. But if you are expecting the movie set on stage, you'll be disappointed. They change the story line and a few of the songs, but some of them for the better. Supercalifragilistic is an amazing song! I would love to learn the dance moves!

Jessica and I, we are both wearing our Supercalifragilistic shirts. Mine from about 3 years ago and her new one! 

Just to show my love, I wore my Mary Poppins shirt on the great wall ;)

These are my pictures from NY when I saw it there. 


This is when I saw it with Jocelyn. 

It was just as good as I remembered it! ... maybe even better...

No comments:

Post a Comment