Friday, September 23

2nd time is NOT the charm

Once upon a time I lived in China. I brought my lovely pink lappy top with me. While there it performed amazingly (though I probably contaminated it with many a virus, which were later removed), but my computer cord, on the other hand, became problematic. It got a short in the end that plugs into my computer. For a while I could just hold it in, and then I had to hold it in a funny position until one day it just wouldn't work anymore.
Luckily I had Shaw, who helped me jimmy-rig it.

Here is the result:

Really pretty right? Yes that is duck tape.

So, when I returned to the states, we ordered a new cord, and all has been well until this last week...

Now I have to hold this cord in to work.... So here goes the cycle again. :( Maybe 


No comments:

Post a Comment