Thursday, July 7

They call the thing Rodeo

Strawberry Days. I missed you last year, but you didn't disappoint.

Jessica and I, she is basically my twin. We have so many similarities it is creepy, but makes for a grand time!

The rest of the crew: Chantel, and David in the back. David was pretty sad that he didn't have boots to go with his hat... even though this was his first rodeo. Literally. He didn't even know it was a sit down event!


So this is Paige and her boy Chad. He is from Canada, and freaking hilarious. Did you know that in Canada a garbage disposal is called a garbonator? True fact.

He also coined the phrase "THREE CHEERS FOR DANGER!" My favorite quote of the night. Seriously almost every bull rider got bucked off in a crazy manner. It made for a good show though. 

I love me some cowboys, and the Rodeos that go with it!

1 comment: