Thursday, July 7

point blank

My sister told me that my posts are really random, and weird. So I am changing my blog-serum a bit and am going to catch up on the excitement in my life:

Starting with this:

Jessica's 21st birthday dinner.
Mango ice cream :)

Jessica and I have been friends since high school. Then out of total randomness we became roommates last semester. She then got her mission call to New York, and has since moved out. (She actually leaves next week :( 

This is Andrea, Jessica, and I. We are self appointed "Hair Commercial": blond, brunette, and red head. We have been celebrating birthdays with a special birthday dinner since high school. 

Jessica chose Bombay House, which has great murals.



But if offered Rose Milk, DENY IT! Throw it on the ground an stomp on it. Grossest thing I have EVER tasted. And I lived in China and ate some weird crap. It tastes just like perfume.
 It was so nasty I had to put a piece of gum in before the meal came. YUCK! 


I gave her for her birthday something to help us remember each other. The exact same pair of earrings in different colors.
See  silver, gold, and like a red gold.

Trying to get all of the earrings in the photo was quite and adventure.

Especially with photo bombers!

Her hair was attacking me, I swear!

 I love these girls!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to steal all of these pictures and post them as my own.

    Just so you know :)

    Tell Cami or Kate thanks for coaxing this "normal" post out of you! hahaha

    ReplyDelete