Friday, June 17

Just call me Michael Jackson.

(this semester is taking over my life so sorry for lack of posts)

This is what I get for trying to be helpful.
Today at clinical I was looking for some missing items for one of our rooms, and being the shorty pants that I am was jumping up and down trying to reach this high shelf.

Standing up straight, with my arm in the air, the top of my fingers barely reach the bottom of that top cupboard. One of the other techs was using the step stool, and the day before I had looked through a few of them by jumping up, grabbing the handle and swinging it open. 
As I was doing that today my hand came down exactly on top of that handle on the cupboard underneath it. I knew immediately that I had done bad.


Luckily I am at a hospital, and after some lidocaine, an alcohol wipe, some antibacterial ointment, and a fancy band aid here it is! 

It is in a really stupid spot, so my amazing friend came up with this idea.


And everyone called me Michael for the rest of the day. 


2 comments: