Sunday, February 12

a lover not a fighter


I had a real tough week.
Remember the talent show? Well, we taped those glow sticks on with packaging tape. And it wasn't until the  performance was over that I realized I had been wounded. It took me a full day to figure out it was the stupid tape dispenser, the sharp teeth that cut me. It really stung, and when my hand was even the littlest bit dry it burned. 

(the picture doesn't do it justice)

THEN
Cassidy and I went on an adventure in which she parked right next to a huge pine tree. When I got out of the car she asked if she parked too close, but I was able to get out just fine. 
The problem came when it was time for me to get back into the car. 
I didn't want to lean to far back into the tree, and when I opened the door it met my face. I fell into the car cradling my head. Cass couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying and had to shut the door for me since I was occupied thinking I was dying. 
After a few minutes I pulled my hand back and saw blood. 
Yep, I hit myself with a car door and drew blood. 



Man, I have problems. I think I need to live in a bubble. Then I can't hurt myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment